Tuesday, June 17, 2014

2011 Caprio Cellars "Eleanor's Estate" Cabernet Sauvignon 750 mL

Named in honor of my grandmother, Eleanor, this three-acre vineyard is located in the heart of the Walla Walla Valley. Planted in 2006 with two acres of Cabernet Sauvignon and one acre of Merlot, the vineyard's southwestern slope enables long exposure to sunlight, producing rich, complex and supple fruit. It is this small, meticulously tended vineyard from which Eleanor's Estate wine is produced. About Caprio: A love for wine has been in my family long before I was born. My ancestors viewed wine as simply an essential part of daily life. Sanitella, my great grandmother, knew each family in her small Italian neighborhood by their homemade wine. For her, a person's very character was built on the quality of their craft. Now, with Caprio Cellars, I hope to honor the tradition my family has had with wine for over a century. I hope that you too will become a part of Famiglia Caprio and taste what for me is so elemental to the joy of life. Welcome to Caprio Cellars. Dennis Murphy, Owner and Winemaker




Buy 2011 Caprio Cellars "Eleanor's Estate" Cabernet Sauvignon 750 mL at amazon



  • Size: 750 mL

  • Brand: Caprio Cellars

No comments:

Post a Comment